Here’s how to create Albums in Google Photos and organize all your Photos by putting them into the appropriate Named Albums, within the Photos App on your Android Phone.
Create Albums in Google Photos
As a default, all images you snap on the Android Phone are made available on the Photos tab, as well as in the Camera Folder, within the Photos app.
The result is an accumulation of lots of photos that are not organized on the Photos tab as well as within the camera folder on an Android Phone.
Therefore, the necessity to create Albums to be stored in Google Photos and place similar Photos in appropriate Albums within The Photos App.
For instance Family Photos could be put into an Album called the Family Album and Holiday Photos can be placed in a different Album.
1. Create First Album in Google Photos
Following the below steps to create an Album using the Google Photos App. The steps are identical applicable to each Android Phone and iPhone.
1. Open Photos App on your Android Phone and tap on Albums tab which is located in the middle menu.
2. On the next screen, scroll to the bottom and click on the Create Album choice.
3. On the next screen, enter a Title for your Album. Then, select the select Photos option.
4. On the next screen, choose the Photos you would like to add to the Album, and then tap on Add.
2. Create New Album in Google Photos
1. Open Photos App and then tap on the album tab on the menu at the bottom.
2. On the Albums screen, scroll down , and select New Album.
3. On the next screen, add a title for your Album, then select the Select Photos.
4. On the next screen, choose the photos that you would like to add to the Album. Tap on Add.
Notification: You will need to include at-least one image to be able to create an Album in Google Photos.
3. Add Photos to Album in Google Photos
Once an Album is created, you are able to add photographs to your Album at any point by following the steps listed below.
1. Open Google Photos App and tap on Albums tab, which is located in the lower menu.
2. On the Albums screen, choose the Album for which you wish to add photos.
3. Once you are in the Album, click on the +Add Photos icon on the top menu.
4. On the next screen, select the photos you would like to add to the Album, and then tap on Add.
3. Take out Photos from Albums Google Photos
You can remove photos from any album in Google Photos by following the steps below.
1. Open Google Photos App, then tap Albums tab at bottom of menu.
2. On the next screen, select the album from which you wish to remove photos.
3. On the next screen, you need to hold and tap on the Photo you wish to erase until you have it selected. Choose other Photos that you would like to eliminate by tapping them.
4. After Photos are chosen, tap the three dots icon at the top-right corner of the screen, then click on the Remove from Album option . appears.
4. Share Albums in Google Photos
Google Photos App is a great way to share your Albums with family and friends.
1. Open the Google Photos App , and then click on the album tab on the menu on the bottom.
2. On the next screen, choose the Album that you would like to share with your loved ones and family.
3. Once you are within the selected Album Click on the three dots icon to open menu in the upper-right corner of your screen.
4. From the menu click on the options.
5. On the next screen, toggle to sharing options by shifting the toggle next to Share Album to an ON.
6. Once the Share Album option is activated You will be able to get your Link for Sharing that you can utilize to Sharing your Album to anyone (See the image above).
To share this Photo Album with your family and friends, just paste your “Link for Sharing” as designed by Google and forward it to them.
5. Delete Albums in Google Photos
Any time, you can erase any Albums from Google Photos App by following the steps listed below.
1. Open Google Photos Click on Albums tab, which is located in the lower menu.
2. On the next screen, choose the Album that you would like to delete.
3. On the next screen, click on the 3-dot icon that is located in the top-right corner of the screen.
4. From the menu that appears, choose the from the menu that appears, select the Delete Album option.
5. On the confirmation pop-up, click delete to completely remove the album of the Album from Google Photos.