You can download WhatsApp Photos directly to your computer instead of letting them to clog the space on your phone’s storage. Below are the steps for downloading WhatsApp Photos to a Computer.
Get WhatsApp Photos to Computer. WhatsApp Pictures to Computer
To save WhatsApp Photos or Videos to your computer for download, you must connect to your WhatsApp Account from a computer or Mac.
When you’re able to connect to WhatsApp via PC or Mac then you’ll be in a position to download photos and videos that are attached to WhatsApp messages directly to your personal computer.
Now, let’s begin by taking an overview of the steps required to install WhatsApp on your computer and after that, download WhatsApp Photos to your Computer.
Step #1- Download WhatsApp onto your Computer
Make sure you have your iPhone or Android Phone with an active WhatsApp Account is close to your computer. Then follow the steps listed below to get your WhatsApp Account working on your PC.
1. Open any Web browser on your computer and then go to web.whatsapp.com
2. On the screen of your computer, you’ll receive a QR code along with the instructions for scanning the QR Code using your mobile phone.
3. Open WhatsApp on your phone, tap the 3-dots Menu icon after that, tap WhatsApp Web in the drop-down menu.
If you are using an iPhone If you have an iPhone, click on the Settings in the bottom menu, and then tap WhatsApp Web in the slide up menu.
4. On the next screen, you will be shown the steps to scan the QR Code. Utilize the rear Camera of your phone for scanning the QR code that is displayed in the display of your PC.
5. Once the QR Code is read by your mobile, you will instantly see your WhatsApp account appearing on your personal computer.
Step 2: Step#2 – WhatsApp Photos to a Computer
After you have logged into your WhatsApp Account on your computer Follow these steps to download WhatsApp Photos directly onto your computer.
1. Open the WhatsApp message with photos or videos that you wish to download to your PC.
2. Once the Message is opened, hover with your cursor over the Photo Click on the Down Arrow and then click the Download from the dropdown menu.
3. On the next screen, choose the Save Location and then click on the Save button.
The chosen WhatsApp Photo will be saved to your personal computer.
Step #3 3 Logout of WhatsApp on your Computer
After you have used WhatsApp for a while on a PC or Mac ensure that you have logged out of WhatsApp on your device by clicking the Menu Icon and then clicking on the Log Out option from the menu drop down.